- Small compact design, fits wide range of nano aquariums
- Quiet performance, low vibrations with adjustable flow knob
- Easy maintenance via removable top filter lid
- Adjustable filter intake w/sponge to protect small fish and shrimp
- Small carbon and filter pad included
Mikes Take: This is one of my favorite filters to use on small nano tanks that are 10 gallons or less. While this filter is suggested to be used on a tanks no larger than 3.5 gallons, I find it to be adequate on planted tanks up to 10 gal. Its small, unobtrusive size lets you fit the filter even on tanks that have a heavy hardscape. I highly recommend this filter for betta tanks where you want to keep the flow to a minimum. Simply adjust the flow with the know at the top of the filter, or position it in a way that the outflow "breaks" on an object in the aquarium.